Thursday, May 01, 2008

Picture a Day 4 May


There is a challenge on the CK message board to take a picture everyday in May and I've decided to give it a try.  I almost forgot about it today so I was looking around the house tonight at 10:30 for something to take a picture of. When I looked in Shane's room this is what I saw.

It was a little past his bedtime but he got his project done soon after this. When I saw him I realized how happy I am not to have to be up all night anymore helping him work on his school projects. He's learned enough study skills to be responsible enough to get it done on his own.


1 comment:

Monkdabutt said...

I get to comment first yay!
Great pic, I want to capture my family as well. Can't wait till my son is old enough for school projects.