Friday, May 16, 2008

PAD4M Day 14 to 16

Day 14
I fell off the wagon for Photo a Day for May.  I didn't take any pictures on the 14th.  Instead, I am posting this cute video of Ryan dancing.  He usually doesn't cooperate when we ask him to dance, I guess he was still pumped up from his dance class this day.



Day 15
I was kind of excited to attend this Day of Action Rally protesting the Governor's budget.  It was right outside of the building I work at and my Employees Association encouraged us to attend. We went to check it out during our break but I guess we were a little early so they hadn't really gotten started yet.  We didn't stay long because there was just some performers playing what sounded like South American music and when they did begin to speak it was in Spanish.  What the heck?  I don't know what happened later whether it ever got going in English but I didn't stick around long enough to find out.


Day 16
Today was my day off and all I'm going to say is that it was HOT!  This shows how hot it still was at 8:30 p.m., I don't know what the high was but it must have gotten up to 100.  With this kind of heat so early I am never going to survive the Summer without air conditioning.


No comments: