Sunday, May 04, 2008

PAD4M Day 4

Today was a lovely day in Southern CA.  It was one of my favorite kind of days, sunny and cool with a little breeze.  Rob surprised me and took us to Chili's for lunch and then we went to a friends house for a pool party for their daughter's birthday.  I do realize that the upper 60s is way to cold still to be swimming but it doesn't seem to bother the kids.  I took a lot of great pictures and again I can't decide which one is "the one" for today.  I'm going to post them all but I think since Shane so rarely smiles for any of my pictures this should be it.  

I caught Shane at just the right moment with a smile on his face.  I think he was laughing at me because I pulled my camera out yet again to take pictures, even in a restaurant when it wasn't a special occasion.  I am rarely without my camera in my hands.


This one of Ryan just sums up what a fun day we had.  You just can't beat a sunny CA day hanging out in the pool with your friends.



Ryan taking a break from swimming to sit and have some chips with his buddy. 


1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Just wanted to say hi and let you know your blog doesn't go unnoticed! :) Have a great week and a happy birthday!
Cheryl C.
aka "sitkacheryl" and your fiska sista #4079