Saturday, May 10, 2008

PAD4M Day 10

Today was a great day.  My birthday was on Tuesday so Rob wanted to celebrate it this weekend.  He's been very secretive all week so I suspected he was up to something, I just couldn't figure it out completely.  He bought a new barbque Thursday and this is a picture of him breaking it in today. 



This is the watermelon fruit bowl he made, I was quite impressed with the presentation.



This is what he had been so secretive about.  He had my birthday cake made to look like a page from a scrapbook I made recently.   It had a scalloped edge, rick rac a photo corner and bling.  

The inspiration for my cake.


Rob, thanks for working so hard to make it a special day for me.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a really thoughtful gift with that cake. Really really awesome that he thought of decorating it in scrapbook style!