Friday, May 02, 2008

PAD4M Day 2

Today's picture was going to be these two bottles of medication that I found out today will be a permanent part of my life as well as doctors visits every 3 months.  I only went to the doctors today to get a referral to a dermatologist but my blood pressure alarmed my doctor so much that he prescribed these two medications and said I will have to be on some type of medication for this disease for the rest of my life (oh yeah, I also have to loose about 50 pounds slowly over the next two years, Lord help me I don't know how I'm gonna get that done.)  Needless to say I was feeling a little down today.


But, when I got home I found happy mail.  My birthday is next week and two friends that I met at CKU Chicago this year (Mary from Minnesota and Cheryl from Alaska) sent me birthday goodies. I felt much better after I opened these, thank you ladies.  So, maybe this self portrait should be my picture for today instead.


This is a card I made today using my new Threading Water border punch.  I made two of them for some friends and I'm off to the post office now to send them out.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi from ckmb! I'm also doing the pic a day and just stopped in to see yours today. Have a wonderful b-day week...and stay healthy. See you on the boards!

Kellie