Sunday, May 04, 2008

Happy National Scrapbooking Day & PAD4M Day 3

Today was National Scrapbooking Day. I have been looking forward to going to The Hot Tamale Crop an all day crop at The Red Bee my local scrapbooking store for weeks. It started a 10 a.m. and went until midnight. I was a little late getting there because the medicine I started taking yesterday for high blood pressure made me feel a little sick with a headache and dizziness which caused me to feel nauseous. So, it took me longer than I expected to pack up for a day of cropping. When I got there my friend Nan had saved me a seat and left me a birthday gift at my seat. I got a totally cute little pink pop up cropping trash can, a pack of "friends forever" stickers and an alterable tryptych (definition - a set of three panels or compartments side by side bearing pictures ...). It was a very productive day (especially after my headache went away at 10 p.m.). I was able to get 11 pages done, the covers of three mini albums, two cards and a tag.

My picture of the day is of my friend Nan at the crop holding one of the fifty cards she made, it says "Hi".




Here are some more pictures from the crop.

This is me with a sombrero and cactus decoration on my head and Nan is holding a cupcake with a margarita on top of it.


I'm sure the lady behind me would be mortified to know her back side was posted on my blog but since you can't see her face and I have no idea who she is I'm going to go ahead and do it (please pay no attention to her).

No comments: