Friday, April 18, 2008

March/April Blog Recap

I have totally been neglecting my blog this past month so I am just going to do one post to catch everyone up.

KOREN'S BIRTHDAY
I don't know why but no matter how old my sister Koren becomes I still think of her as a little girl but this March we celebrated her 30th birthday. Her boyfriend Johnny threw a birthday party for her at BJs Restaurant. It was quite a feat for the waitstaff to get 30 candles distributed between two Pizookies and lit before all the ice cream melted.




















IS THIS WRONG?
Look at us, is this just wrong?  This is what we do in the evenings.  I'm sure we should be playing a game or doing a puzzle or something but we can't help it.  This is the day and age we live in.  Shane finally got his Mac and now we are just all Apple'd out (I'm in my corner in my favorite chair with my Mac on my lap).  Ryan saw me, Rob and Shane with our computers and he said, "what about me? I want a computer too."  So, we gave him Shane's old one.





















FISKATEER #3885
I joined the Fiskatters and I am now "an ambassador for crafting and for Fiskars."  Click on the Fiskateer blinkie on the right side of the page to learn more.  Lead Fiskateer #2, Cheryl held a Southern CA Spring Fling at Timeless Treasures in Rancho Santa Margarita and I was able to attend.  I ran into several people I had met before at other scrapbooking events and I met some new ladies too including a fellow CK message boarder.  I was also lucky enough to have my name drawn for a prize.  I got some great stuff that I didn't have already.  




























SHANE'S NEW ROOM
Everyone in the house except for Shane has had a room redo.  We compromised and finally chose a color we could all live with.  Shane liked the darker color but Rob didn't so we used the lighter green and Rob freehanded a camouflage patterned boarder using all the colors we liked.  This was an all new experience for Shane, he has never painted a room before.




























I LEFT MY HEART IN SAN FRANCISCO
I got to spend last weekend in San Francisco with some of the ladies in my family.  I took of work Friday and flew up by myself and was able to get myself from the airport to Union Square on the BART.  I got to hang out with my aunts Cheryl, Terri and Melissa and my cousins Ardith, Christina and Carley.  We had so much fun seeing the sights, the Financial District, Union Square, Chinatown, North Beach and Fishermans Wharf.  I think we are going to make it an annual get together.  I just wish my sisters and my mom had been able to go.


















No comments: