Tuesday, March 18, 2008
CKU Chicago - Day 3
Thursday at CKU was Insperation Station day. After breakfast with my new friends we headed off to our "home room." We got to stay in one room all day and the teachers came to us and everyone got to do the same projects. This format was so much better than last years CKU with the make and takes. Every instructor designed a 6x6 page that was for a CKU themed album. Boxed lunches were provided for us also, so much better than having to go out for lunch and wait in long lines, it was so much more relaxing. We didn't have much time to eat before the big Kick Off bash so we ate in the bar of the hotel. After dinner we went to the Kick Off which was a lot of fun. We got goodie bags full of stuff and Ali Edwards keynote address of course was totally inspiring (I wouldn't expect anything less from her of course). The dorms all had their tables decorated and we listened to the three dorms chosen to perform their song. I really liked to one that did the take on Grease, they wore these cute 50s outfits with pink glasses. After the festivities we had two bonus classes before the crop but I was to tired to do them, I just stayed to socialize with my new buddies. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment