This becomes ....
this ....
which became this ....
and made one little boy happy.
This past Saturday was my nephew Jackson's Boom Boom Huck Jam 5th birthday party. (BTW Boom Boom Huck Jam is Tony Hawks skate tour, which is coming to Irvine in August.) I think my sister really out did herself with this party. Jackson is really into Tony Hawk and skateboarding right now so she had a skateboard instructor come and set up ramps and other stuff that I have no idea what they are called and for two hours he taught the kids the correct way to skateboard and how to get over the ramp. More pictures of the party can be found on my Flickr badge to the right. She had a bunch photos of Jackson skateboarding blown up to 12 x 18 to use as decorations too, loved those (see Flickr pictures). I liked his invitation so much I had to include it in this post. It was such a totally rad and awesome party Dude.





2 comments:
Wow, what a cake, you are one clever chick!
xx
love the cake!
Post a Comment