
Dr. John F. Holcomb
1930-2008
Can you feel sad and happy about something at the same time? My grandfather passed away this morning and I am feeling very conflicted about it. I feel sad because he’s gone and we won’t get to see him again but I feel happy that most of us were able to make it to the hospital to see him yesterday. I feel sad that he had to leave us so soon but I feel happy that he went so quickly and didn’t suffer. I am sad for his seven kids who have now lost their father when they have already lost their mother but I’m happy to know that they have each other to lean on and I am most happy to know that he is together with my grandmother again.
Grandpa, may Peace be with you in the arms of the Lord until we see you again on the other side.




No comments:
Post a Comment