Friday, July 25, 2008

Craft Day

Today was the first official family "Craft Day" hosted by my cousin Christina. She invited me over to her house for a day of crafting.  She recently bought a new house and she has her very own craft room (I'm so jealous).  I'd previously admired some canvases on her wall that she had made.  She offered to teach me how to make one for our craft day.  Armed with my rolling bag of supplies I arrived at her house at ten o'clock this morning and reluctantly left at 4:30 (next time I will be sure not to have to pick up or drop anyone off).  A lot of her supplies were still packed but I had plenty of stuff to share.  She said I was a mobile Michaels store because everything she needed I pulled out of my bag. I ended up making this canvas using one of my favorite wedding pictures (I still need to add the date but I will wait until I find some rub ons that match the font in the rub on I already used).  I also started another piece that I will finish and post tomorrow.  I'm going to the Luau Crop at the Red Bee tomorrow, 14 hours of cropping fun. Whoo hoo! 


No comments: