Friday, June 27, 2008

Wisdom Teeth, Ouch!

Poor Shane, I took him this morning to have his wisdom tooth extraction.  He had no idea how awful it would be.  He has a very high tolerance for pain so I know he's feeling really bad.  He can't remember anything he said or did the couple of hours afterwards. I'm surprised since he seemed so aware at the time.  As soon as he got home he did iChat with his friend and had to write what he wanted to say and hold it up to the camera because his mouth was stuffed with gauze, his mouth was numb and no one could understand anything he was saying. I felt really bad for him so I went and got him a new video game he wanted.  I hope he feels better tomorrow. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to work for an oral surgeon.....the first few days are the worst...hope he feels better!