Saturday, June 21, 2008

Outdoor Adventure

It was blazing hot today and Ryan and I were glad to get out of the heat when we went to a Mom & Me class at Scrapbook Oasis this afternoon.  We made a 6 x6 mini book designed by Annie Adams called Outdoor Adventures for all of our outdoor themed pictures using the Love Elsie's Forrest line.  I was afraid he would get restless a half hour in like the last time we took a class there in November. This time he almost made it the full three hours before he started to meltdown. I was very impressed, he did some distressing, inking, cutting and gluing. We almost got the whole book put together.  I wasn't sure of the orientation of the pictures we were supposed to being so I need to reprint some of them to fit so we can finish it. 


Here's a picture of Ryan with Annie and his book.


This totally cute picture of me and Ryan I discovered when I uploaded it was ruined by the piece of cilantro stuck to my tooth from lunch.  I can't believe no one said anything, I always tell people about stuff like that.  I am posting this picture here but trust me when I say it's taken me an hour of Photoshoping to fix the three photos of me and the cilantro for future use.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Victoria!!! I am so sorry...I didn't notice!! What a bummer. I think Ryan and all the kids did great....especially for a 3 hour class with lots of sugar!! So glad you came!!