skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
i am who i am & i do what i can
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
What a Bumper Sticker
While I don't agree with anything this guy is saying I do admire his commitment to his cause. This is the biggest bumper sticker I've ever seen.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I created this blog to keep friends and family members up to date on what's happening with our family and I've thrown in some scrappy stuff too. My goal is to post regularly so be sure to check back often for the latest news.
About Me
Victoria
Southern CA, United States
mother of two boys, wife, daughter, sister, friend
View my complete profile
My Flickr
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called
Fall
. Make your own badge
here
.
My Music
Scroll down to the bottom of the page to activate my Playlist if you want to hear some of my favorite music.
Victoria Garrott-Collins's Facebook profile
I am Fiskateer #3885
Sites I Frequent
Ali Edwards Blog
Becky Higgins website
Candice Stringham's Blog
Cathy Zielske's Blog
etsy
Jessica Sprague's Blog
Scrapbook Oasis
The Red Bee
Tim Holtz Blog
Zutter Zisters Blog
Scrappy Friends & Family Blogs
Annie
Briana
Nan
Sarah
Books I'm Reading
Blog Archive
►
2009
(12)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(69)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
▼
October
(6)
Holding up pretty well after 20 years
What a Bumper Sticker
Oh No! Your going the Wrong Way.
Sugar Bear
Flurry of Activity
1st Homecoming Dance
►
September
(5)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(6)
►
2007
(7)
►
December
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
2006
(1)
►
December
(1)
►
2005
(7)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment