There's been quite a flurry activities with home improvement projects going on at my house the past few weeks. We are getting close to the completion of our bathroom remodel. I can hardly wait to use my new double the size I feel like I'm at the spa shower.
This weekend Rob decided he was going to paint the house. I thought it would take him weeks to work his way around the house. But he has a friend who's a contractor and has a high power sprayer. Rob did some major bartering and in exchange for Rob working on his friends R/C car he got him to come over on Saturday to paint. The whole house was painted in about four hours, I couldn't believe they did it that fast.
It looks really good except I'm not sure about the color, I trusted Rob to pick it out. I said he should get the same color we had before or even better, get a shade or two darker. How did he end up with a lighter color? I knew he never approved of the original color and thought it was too dark, now he's gotten his way. As a compromise we are going to change the color of the shutters.
I don't know what it is but around this time of the year we always feel like we're under pressure to get the house in ship shape before the holidays begin. We like it to be all clean, comfortable and cozy. Stay tuned for more updates. We only have a few more weeks to get everything done. Coming up is the chimney sweep and inspection and carpet cleaning.




No comments:
Post a Comment