I've decided that I've held up pretty well after 20 years (there's just 40 lbs. more of me). This weekend was Whittier Christian High School's Class of 1988 20th reunion. I wasn't very active in any high school sports or clubs because 1. we lived so far and 2. I was to shy. After graduation I kind of regretted that I wasn't more outgoing and wished I hadn't missed out on so much. I vowed to not miss anything else so, even though my memories are a little fuzzy we decided to go.
A lot of people reconnected on Facebook before the reunion so I was able to refresh my memory and speak to some people before hand. It was nice to see all of the improvements made to the campus, I hadn't been there since I graduated. I remembered where my locker was and one of my favorite teachers was even there Mr. Bowman, my Bible teacher. I remember eating lunch with my friends in his room everyday and how he always commented on my reading material (historical romance novels). I was surprised at how many people I did remember though. It was nice seeing everyone again and hopefully through Facebook we will be able to stay connected.
Me with my friends Christy and Kelli
Group photo
(there were about 55 of us from a class of 186)




1 comment:
niiiiice class reunion pics!!
tagged you!
read my blog for deets!
www.scrappynan.blogspot.com
xoxoxox
Post a Comment