Just in time for Halloween
As a student in Orange County High School of the Arts Production and Design Conservatory Shane gets to take the coolest classes. This photo is an example of what he's learning in his Stage Make Up class. He came home today with this Punisher skull painted on his face. I also got to hear about all of the power tools he's learning to use in Production Lab where they learn to build sets (jig saws, sawzalls, nail guns, SCARY!). He's learning equally cool stuff in his other classes: Beginning Audio, Scenic Design, Beginning Costume, Beginning Lighting and Drawing and Painting and Theater History. These are much safer subject matters. Oh shoot! I forgot about the heights involved with Lighting. Luckily he's naturally a very cautious person so I don't worry to much about him. I will just pray that he continues to be safe.




1 comment:
oooo, lucas will be so excited. i bet he would love some face paint!!!!B
Post a Comment