Saturday, February 02, 2008

We're Here

We got a late start heading up to Big Bear tonight. After a two hour scarry ride up the twisty curvey road we finally arrived around 11:30 tonight. Rob knew how scared I was so he stayed in the middle of the pack and didn't try to pass anyone (thank goodness). I was gripping the door handles and holding my breath most of the way here. We found our way to the Lodge and found it to be a very nice place. It has a big livingroom with vaulted ceilings and a fireplace. I was happy to see a little kitchen so we can fix our own meals instead of eating out. The bedroom is a little small but thats OK because I think we will spend more time in the living area. Theres also a balcony that looks out over the lake but it's so dark i can't see anything, I guess I'll tell you how that looks tomorrow. I'd better get to bed now since we have to be up bright and early for the guys to hit the slopes tomorrow. Ryan is taking a snowboarding lesson tomorrow and Shane thinks he will be able to learn on his own and wouldn't take a lesson. Rob and Shane's friend, William who came with us will have to show him what to do. I am not skiing, I will be the official photographer so I should have lots of pictures to post tomorrow.

No comments: