Thursday, February 21, 2008

In Search of Sketchers

I don't know what it is about these Sketchers shoes but for some reason all the boys happened to want them the same week.  I don't know where they heard about them, TV commercials or magazine ads or what but they had to have them.  Briana was getting new shoes for Jackson and Lucas and called to see if I knew where to get them.  I think she found theirs right away at Mervyn's.

Ryan's weren't so easy to find.  We started out at the Sketchers store at The Block, I figured that would be the best place with the most variety.  Can you believe my luck?  The store was closed for renovations of course.  Ryan didn't want just any Sketchers, they had to be green ones.  So then we went to about five or six different stores searching for them.  After the Sketchers store we went to Finish Line, Journey's, Champs, Foot Locker and finally Stride Rite where we found the perfect pair.   They were green and they light up. He was so excited he was stomping all over the mall to make them light up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lucas is now demanding light up shoes thank you very much!!! i told he had to wait until his feet grew to the next size. i am sure it will be any day now since he already an 11 at three years old!