I do realize it's been a couple of weeks since Valentine's Day but I wanted to post a picture of the latest craze I got sucked into. Several weeks before Valentine's Day there was a lot of chatter on the Creating Keepsakes message board about these little mailboxes at the Target $1 Spot. I went to Target several times and looked at them and said "I'm not going to get caught up in this craze." But I finally caved in and bought ten of them to make for Rob and the kids as well as Ryan's teacher and my coworkers. I covered the boxes with paper, flowers and ribbon and filled them with candy. I was up really late the night before Valentine's Day finishing them up but it was worth it because the next day everyone was quite impressed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment