OK, maybe I really don't need to post this to my blog but I just have to. I was out with Briana one day when she told me a friend of hers bought her two year old daughter some black slip on Vans with pink flamingos on them. I said, "are you kidding me, do they have them in my size." (You may or may not know that I collect flamingos. Most of my collection is displayed on my desk at work since it doesn't really fit in with the decore at home.)
I was on a mission to find them. I had to have them. The next week I found the shoes at Tillys, they had my size and Rob bought them for me. Yeah! I kind of feel like I should buy a couple more pair to have for when these wear out. I love them, they are so cute. There was a tiny little voice in my head saying you are 35 years old, you probably shouldn't be wearing shoes with pink flamingos on them but I don't care. If Briana can have a tattoo of Hello Kitty on her arm I can wear flamingo shoes.




2 comments:
You really are kidding, right? You didn't really talk Shane into wearing the Flamingo shoes!! That's gone too far!
Uncle J
Those aren't Shanes shoes, there mine. He does think it's cool that mom has slip on Vans though.
Post a Comment