Sunday, May 20, 2007

Time goes by so fast

I didn't realize it's been so long since I've posted. Time just goes by so fast.
Update since March:
Easter was kind of gloomy this year so we didn't do our annual Easter Egg Hunt in the front yard. It's too bad the weather didn't cooperate, Rob works so hard on the grass to make it look really good in my pictures. This year Ryan colored Easter eggs, Shane couldn't be bothered (I guess he's to old to enjoy that stuff now, teenagers!). Jackson and Lucas came over in the afternoon and they all had fun playing together and blowing bubbles.









In May I turned 36 (yuck!) I'm only a hop skip and jump from 40, again I say time goes by so fast. Dawn, Seandell and Koren came over and Seandell brought me a pink cookies and cream ice cream cake (yummy). Mothers Day was the following weekend and it was a beautiful day. Rob bar-b-qued for me (although, I had to go to the store to buy the stuff, what's up with that?).


Last week Shane was in a performance at his school called Broadway Bound. All of the Music and Theater classes performed a 15-20 minute Broadway song review. Shane class was last so it was very late before he finally came on. He sang and danced in one song and was part of the cast for several other songs. Ryan got to go and I was surprised that he was able to sit through the whole show with only minimal talking. He really enjoyed watching all the kids perform. He said when he gets big he wants to go to Shanes school. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures to post of Shane in the show, there was no photography or video allowed.


We signed Ryan up for Summer soccer. He won't start until after June 18th, but he was quite excited. He wouldn't take of the shin guards I got for him and he keeps asking me when are they going to call us to tell us what team he's on.


OK, I think I'm all caught up with what's going on with us right now, until next time.