Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Color Purple

Shane and I went to see The Color Purple with Grandma Dawn. It was a stressful drive to LA for me.  I don't go that often and traffic even on Saturday was just horrible.  We managed somehow to get there on time.  It was a great show, as I overheard Shane say to one of his friends, "it was really intense."  I think I may go see it again if I'm able to get another ticket.   

No outing for me would be complete without having some kind of major issue.  As I was exiting the freeway going to the play, I drove right over the hugest pothole I've ever seen.  There was no way to avoid it and of course today we discovered a big awful looking dent in the rim of the car. Rob spent all afternoon taking the tires off so he can take it to be repaired.  Just what we didn't need, another car repair bill.  Oh well, what are you gonna do?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why you gotta hit stuff???????